Cupid Approved Valentine’s Day Gifts
Our photo puzzles make the perfect present for a loved one. Tell anyone from a best friend to a parent that they have touched your heart by creating a personalized jigsaw for them. If you love someone to pieces, they deserve unique gifts. Explore our shop for the perfect way to say "I love you."
- Gifts for Valentine's Day
- Romantic Quotes
- Romantic Box Layouts
- Valentine's Day Fun Facts
- Valentine’s Day Traditions
- Valentine’s Day DIY
Gifts to fall in love with:
Photo Puzzles with 48, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 Pieces
Our photo puzzles allow you to create new memories from treasured moments in time. Express your love with a Valentine’s Daygift that will be cherished forever and make a puzzle from a photo. Given our wide range of size options, you can craft personalized puzzles for both beginners and experts alike.
- Choose a puzzle with 48, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 pieces
- Create with our easy design tool
- Receive a festive matching puzzle gift box
Surprise Your Valentine with a Gift Message Voucher Puzzle
- Personalized certificates make the perfect gifts for couples at any relationship stage
- Create an activity coupon for your valentine to redeem: dinner, movies, a shopping trip, etc.
- Design a custom puzzle using your choice of text and pictures
- Choose romantic layouts perfect for Valentine’s Day
- The voucher remains a surprise until the final puzzle pieces have been placed
Melt Hearts with a Meaningful Photo Puzzle Collage
- Show your affection by choosing a set of favorite photos for a puzzle collage!
- Our diverse collection of design layouts will impress any loved one
- Craft collage puzzles for our 48, 100, 200, 500, 1000, and 2000 piece jigsaw puzzles
- Choose as many photos as you desire, the opportunities are endless with space for up to 65 photos
Romantic Messages for Your Photo Puzzle Collage
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue…
Here Are a Few Puzzle Box Titles for You:
- You are my one and only
- Be my Valentine?
- I’m so lucky to have you!
- For my other half
- From your partner in crime
- My heart belongs to you forever
- The best memories are always made together
- You’re my favorite person
- I adore you
- You are my happily-ever-after
By default, we print your puzzle design on the gift box. If you want to extend the mystery a little longer (and increase the difficulty level), you can select a gift box design from the "boxes without any example" category when creating your gift box.
- We offer several different designand color options
- As always, choose your own personalized message for your gift box
Turn a Picture Into a Puzzle for That Special Someone
Our design process makes it easier than ever to create your very own personalized jigsaw puzzle! Take the stress out of your shopping experience and focus on the ones you love most. Rest assured knowing that you will receive your custom puzzle quickly and that it can be treasured for a lifetime.
Not sure which size to choose? We've got you covered!*
Show more Show less
- 48 pieces: Children 4-5 years old or people living with dementia
- 100 pieces: Children 6-7 years old
- 200 pieces: Children 8-9 years & Adults
- 500 pieces: Children 10+ & Adults (5+ hours are often required)
- 1000 pieces: Children 10+ & Adults (10+ hours are often required)
- 2000 pieces: The ultimate challenge for patient children & adults (20+ hours)
* Difficulty & time required for completion vary based on the uploaded photo, the more colors & patterns in the photo(s), the easier the puzzle
Valentine’s Day Facts
We celebrate Valentine’s Day in modern times by showering our loved ones with tokens of our affection, such as flowers, chocolates, and now personalized puzzles! However, solely expressing love to others was not always the norm. Throughout the Victorian Era, many would send undesirable surprises to ward off suitors, playfully coined "vinegar valentines." Often referred to as penny dreadfuls, these letters used humor to mock pining admirers.
Did you know that Cupid, the chubby cherub we all know and love, began as a Green god? The image of a mischievous child was not popularized until after such stories were created in Roman times. Before he adopted the name Cupid, he was known as Eros, the ancient Greeks’ god of love and attraction. Similar to the representations we see now, Eros used designated sets of love and hate arrows to control the emotions of others.
Other Countries, Other Customs: Valentine’s Day Traditions
In Japan, only women give dark chocolate to their loved ones, friends, relatives, colleagues and even to their employer. One month later, on “White Day” they receive white chocolate in return. The following custom has its origins in Italy but is also popular in Germany: Lovers engrave their names into padlocks and attach them to bridge railings or somewhere at well-known places. The key is thrown into the water. This way, the couple’s love is meant to last forever. The Finns do not only prioritize love on Valentine’s Day, this day is dedicated to friendship as well. Messages and little presents are sent anonymously to people they like. The Swedes on the other hand call Valentine’s Day the “Day of all Hearts” and it is common to give hearts made of wine gum. In Denmark it is all about secrets: Presents are sent anonymously and the gifted one has to guess the sender. Instead of red roses, snowdrops are very popular there. Other popular presents are hearts out of flowers, pastry and of course chocolate.The Englishand Americans brought the tradition to Germany towards the end of the war. In Poland, Chelmno is known as the “City of Lovers” as this is where a relic of St Valentine is being kept. Valentine’s Day is an important holiday there. In memory of Saint Valentine, a service is being held in church and the people release thousands of red balloons into the sky. The day concludes with many events and concerts in the evening.In England and France, people used to believe that a young woman would marry the one man who she lays eyes on first on Valentine’s Day. The tradition in which admirers start bringing their presents preferably early to their loved one on that day, exists until today.
Valentine’s Day DIY: Hidden Message Candles
Prepare your message
Remove the wax out of the mold
Thread the wick through your message
Put the wax back into the candle mold and light the candle
Romance and Valentine’s Day belong together, just like romance and candlelight. If it is important for you to craft your Valentine’s Day gift yourself, we have the perfect addition for a romantic night: Candles with hidden messages and sayings coming from your heart.
- You need: tea lights (1.5"), scissors, and a needle
- Print the DIY project template and cut out the messages
- Use the needle or something similar to poke a hole into the middle of the message
- Remove the wax of the candle out of the aluminum mold, leaving the wick and the little metal plate in the mold
- Put the message into the candle mold and thread the wick through the love message and put the wax back into the mold
- Your DIY present is ready! After the candle has been burning for about two hours, the wax is fluid and your loved one can read the message.
All prices exclude shipping costs.